Strengthen Your Relations With Rakhibazaar.com!

The sudden demise of my father eleven years back left me and my mother on her last legs. Had it not been for the sheer grace of God and the strength provided to us by my maternal uncle, my mother’s brother and his family, life could have had been very cruel to us. As far as I can remember Mamai, as I call my uncle, took us into his house, his family and his life.

I was in just standard nine. It was with the help of my uncle and aunty that mom soon started supporting me and my studies. Mamai had helped her get a good job in my father’s office. Soon I completed my school, my engineering and got myself a good job in a reputed firm.

It was with my placement that I had to move out from the residence of my Mamai and also the city itself. I relocated with my mom. Soon we had to leave the country and today we are settled in California. All this while we had been in regular contact with Mamai and his family, he has a daughter, my cousin sister Romi. She is very close to me and we are in very close contact in spite of the distance between us.

It is on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan that my mom misses my Mamai the most. Recently when I have been chatting with Romi, she confided me that even Mamai, now aged missed us quite badly. Rakhi was knocking on our doors and so I often saw my mom reminiscence over the past memories when she celebrated this day with my uncle, aunty and their family. Here in California life can get only fast and very lonely. Though I try to spend considerable time with mom, yet I sometimes can sense the void that has been created by the absence of my dad first and then her own brother.

This Raksha bandhan I had good mind to cheer up mom here and Mamai in Kolkata. Rakhi Bazaar is the online site for rakhi shopping that I visited just few days back accidentally. This is a wonderful site that offers you with a stunning array of beautiful rachis and gift hampers of other raksha bandhan gifts such as sweets, chocolates, flowers etc. They have the system of an express delivery that ensures that your hamper reaches its destination right on time.

My uncle loves cake. Hence this season I thought of wishing him rakhi with cake and also a beautiful raksha bandhan gift from Mom. I ordered for a delectable Chocolate Truffle Cake so that Mamai can have an utterly sweet rakhi with cake. So I shopped on this site with my mom who was really happy to make all the required arrangements. On the day rakhi is being celebrated in India in the evening, as per Indian timings, Mamai gave a call, telling that he had received our gifts. Mom was so happy. Truly Rakhi Bazaar made my day!

Comments