Sending Rakhi and Gifts Online is Now Easy

Having a sibling in your life is a wonderful thing. Due to geographical distances, many of us have been missing the happiness of staying with loving brothers and sisters. The love and bond shared among the siblings is something that cannot be defined. It is an incomparable emotion.

I must say I am a fortunate sister of an affectionate brother who always loves me. We’ve been like friends and have spent some real memorable times together. Marking the happiness, everlasting bonding and our love, we celebrate the festival of Raksha Bandhan every year like all Hindus do. This festival has always been special to me.

This month I would be getting married and thereafter will be settling in Australia. I would be moving to a beautiful place and I must say it is my dream destination as well. However, in the month of August I will definitely miss something more precious than anything else. It is the Raksha Bandhan festival that has always been close to my heart. The irony of life is that I would be with my beloved, but my brother would not be around me. Since the time of childhood, there has not been even a single year that I have not celebrated Raksha Bandhan with my brother. The rituals of the festival are very important to me and this makes me feel secured.

I recently got to know through one of my friend that sending Rakhis online has now become extremely easy. She suggested me a few websites that she uses to send Rakhi to Australia to her cousins. I browsed some of them and loved the collection and range found at Rakhibazaar. I am flawed and amazed to look at the variety and the options that one can choose from. You can easily send online Rakhi gifts through the website. I never knew it was so simple to send a Rakhi with Pooja Thali (www.rakhibazaar.com/rakhi-with-puja-thali-113.html). I am sure my concern is eased off with the choice available.

You can check out for different types of Rakhis through their website such as Kundan Rakhi, Mauli Rakhi, Pearl Rakhi, Navratna Rakhi and a lot more. My favourite is the Rudraksha Rakhi that I would be sending to my brother for the Raksha Bandhan this year. These are well-designed and I believe it will mark the grace of the occasion. Rudraksha is always considered something precious and giving something precious to my brother is what I actually want. I am also planning to send him a Rakhi Ganesh and this is intricately designed and I am sure by sending this to him, it will help in his progress.

With such an online store, Hindus in distant foreign lands need not worry as the store has online delivery of rakhi gifts and rakhi to Australia, India, U.K. and virtually caters to every part of the globe. I am also suggesting many of my friends who have already settled abroad to make use of this online store to send Rakhis. They have free shipping facility for many locations.

Comments