Send Rakhi Gifts to India and Feel More Connected Through Rakhibazaar.com

I had to stay in Qatar for three years because of my husband’s posting. During my stay, I had met many people who became close to us. I still remember the day when I landed at the airport with my husband and six years old son. I was little bit apprehensive about the place and the people out there. But slowly I became accustomed about the place and slowly started liking it.

You must be wondering why I am telling all these when it is an occasion of Raksha bandhan. Yes,I am going to share that how the bond is important –it is not only the blood relation which always stands out but there is something beyond that. In Qatar, our family was introduced to a family (John da and Jhum) out there through a common friend. But that meeting changed my way of looking at relationships.

I am not a very open person and cannot mix up with everyone but with them something clicked. From day one, we became very close to both of them .Believe me- I don’t know why John da started calling me his little sister from the very first day which was little awkward for everyone out there who knew him from long time. He is a person who hardly talks to people freely. That made me curious to know the reason but after asking several times I never got any answer.


With passing times our families shared good and bad times together. And then the day came when I was speechless. It was one day before Raksha bandhan when John da came up to our house and said ‘Will you mind tying rakhi on my wrist?’ I also do not have any brother so had never tied rakhi to anybody and never expected it. That day he told me that at a very early stage of his life, he lost his little sister and I remind him about her.

He is a gem of a person and he has proved me that we should never lose faith in God for any reason. He has become an elder brother of mine in true sense and has supported me and my family through thick and thin. We are no longer in Qatar.My family has shifted back to India and John da is in Germany with his family. But the distance has not loosened our strong bond. Every year through www.rakhibazaar.com, I make it a point to send him rakhi and Rakhi to Germany and it is same with my brother. He never misses this occasion and Send Rakhi gifts to India through this online service.

The online service of Rakhibazaar has made both of us feel connected with their personalised touch. They provide a wide collection of rakhi gift hampers.You can select different kinds of rakhi of your choice and send it anywhere across the world. If you select Rakhi to Germany, they will make it sure that it reaches to your brother on time with all the things like sweets, rakhi and other items you have selected. We have trusted their service for last five years and will go on doing so.

Comments