Make Your Close Ones Feel Special with Rakhibazaar.com

Last year,I was helping my son in wrapping the gift which he was supposed to give his sister the next day. It was Rakhi Poornima. He wanted to surprise his sister.So it was a secret mission for him. I was the one to assist him. Believe me, I was feeling nostalgic as rakhi brings all fond memories of childhood- all the celebration, fun, attachment, love and what not.

It has been almost three years that I have not seen my elder brother as he has shifted to France for work. So the question of tying rakhi on his wrist is like a dream now. It is only the memories which I can re-live. But I was taken to surprise on that day and was almost into tears. I never ever imagined what surprise was waiting for me.

There was someone at the door and at the same time my phone was ringing. I picked up the phone and also started moving towards the door.It was my brother on the phone and in his own style was telling “Go…..open the door”. I could not make out what he was telling.As I was already at the door,I opened it and a man with asmile on his face was there holding a box which was nicely decorated. My brother over the phone was telling “Surprise!!!…..Take the box….open it…Happy Raksha Bandhan….”.I was thrilled and didn’t know how to react. It was a parcel from my brother through http://www.rakhibazaar.com/

I just cannot tell how happy and excited I was that day. I could recollect how I used to fight for my rakhi gifts every year during childhood. Just because of Rakhibazaar I and my brother were able to treasure that moment. The box contained a photo frame with a picture of ours and loads of chocolates which are my favourite sweet. Tears with happiness rolled out and my little son was looking at me not knowing what to do.

As I belong to a very small town of India, I really had no clue about such online services. But now I know everything about them as I tried to visit the store for a return gift for my brother. They offer various kinds of packages which include a wide range of gift items from sweets to memento; you just need to name it and it is there. Not only gifts,the services of this website can also be used to deliver Rakhi Thali to your brother with all the traditional ingredients needed for the rakhi ceremony like rakhi thread, roli, chawal etc.

They would ship your Rakhi gifts to France or any other destination.This entire process of ordering and shipping is very convenient as they take personal care by giving tracking code and do a proper follow up. The best part of the service is their personalised touch that too at an affordable price.
 
Again this year it is my turn to surprise my brother by sending Rakhi gifts to France along with a Rakhi Thali as it would remind him of our traditional way of celebrating it. Thank you Rakhibazaar to make us feel special.

Comments